Things I relearned about myself tonight, that General Admission at an outdoor concert reminded me of:
1. I’m a tall girl – men who are vertically challenged who shove me get shoved back. I’m not sorry.
2. I’m a tall girl – chicks who pretend to not see me and not let me through because they want standing room aren’t a deterrent. Oh, and I’m not sorry.
3. If I’m actually told “NO”, I usually find a way around. Remember, I’m not sorry.
4. You think you can find your friends in a sea of people, but you really can’t.
5. A secret free parking spot near Preston is the shit.
P.S.: Tiesto was amazing! 🙂